Ever wondered how to blur procedural textures? How about directional blur? Or how about an instant solution for turning flat bevels into rounded edges for displacement maps? In this tutorial I’ll show you a collection of 5 quick and awesome procedural texturing tricks that’ll really come in handy in various texturing situations. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Rounding off tile corners.
- Using linear light to distort textures without moving them out of place.
- Blurring procedural textures
- Directional/Motion blurring procedural textures
- And automatically round off angular beveled edges for smoother displacement.
And as always, if you have any questions about the tutorial you can email me.